Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

If a woman complains about her engagement ring is that a sign for the guy to run for

the exits? RUN!!!! These are the same type of women who will divorce you in a second if you dont meet their standards for a second regardless of yrs. married and kids you have together.

If a woman complains about her engagement ring is that a sign for the guy to run for the exits?

Downloads
    Uploads
    If a woman truly loves you, what the ring looks like shouldn't matter to her. She will be happy with whatever you give her.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ya...

I wouldn't dream of complaining about my ring! It is perfect because HE picked it out, and I wouldn't change a thing. It is a symbol of love and commitment, and any woman complaining about those things is trouble.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you have an open and honest relationship, why would this be a bad sign. I guarantee that even some of the most humble and least materialistic women in the world have disliked their engagement.If something isn't your personal style, why is that bad.

A marriage is suppose to be an open book. If you find the fact that your engagement ring isn't something you are particularly fond of, then why is that bad. At least the women had the heart to be honest, instead of smiling, nodding and acting complacent.

At least, if someone is honest, they're not lying to the person they are suppose to be honest, truthful and faithful too. Why is it that a women has to be hush-hush about the engagement ring? If she doesn't like it, she doesn't like it. Would have the same thoughts if her future husband gave her an ugly sweater for Christmas or a vacuum for her birthday? No, you'd be telling her to speak up and be honest.

I believe in honesty above all. I would hate for my future husband to find out weeks, months or even years later that I disliked my engagement ring, but lied to him about it. Don't you think that would hurt more?

So, I don't think it's a sign that a guy should "run" In fact, he should be happy that she's not the least bit afraid to say anything to him and be honest.

I think guys should be more afraid of women who do not speak up. If she can't be honest about this, what can she be honest about? Now, it's the ring. But, in the future, it might be lies about your sex life or her feelings about your appearance or your habits. Holding in the truth can lead to resentment and more lies in the future.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know the context of how she said it, but in general that's a pretty bad sign. Sounds like you need to stop and think this one through.

Downloads
    Uploads
    That depends on the situation. If she only ever wears silver jewelry and you buy her bright yellow gold, then clearly you do not pay enough attention to her likes and dislikes so that makes you the jerk who just bought the first thing at Jared's. Now, if she is complaining because the stone isn't big enough, then she is superficial and you would be better off not marrying her. There are reasons to be upset about it and reason that are not. You don't say what exactly she is complaining about.

Downloads
    Uploads
    IMO, a woman that complains about her engagement ring is materialistic and high-maintenance. I'd run unless you want to spend the rest of your life living up to unreal expectations.
    True love knows no bounds and does not rely on a ring.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The ring is not what makes a marriage, you could have the biggest diamond and a crappy marriage. Or a plain gold band and be married for 50 yrs. This should not be an issue.Good Luck!

Downloads
    Uploads
    run dude run!

Downloads
    Uploads
    run dude run!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast