Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Jonny L

If Obama gets elected.....will Conservatives complain during his Presidency and...

...make ridiculous accusations... like the left wing did for 8 years during Bush's Presidency? I am not an Obama supporter, but if he gets elected I won't whine and compain during his Presidency....and I will support him on issues of national security. I won't accuse him of being a war criminal, compare him to Hitler, or suggest that their is a conspiracy about his decisions. I guess that's cause I'm not an a hole.

whiskeyman510
    I would probably seriously consider moving out of the country rather than hang around for the impending destruction he will cause.

In answer to your question though, I would complain about his actions, not just him being President.

For the record, I'm a conservative who has criticized Bush most of his 2 terms. I criticize and complain about things I don't like. It doesn't make any difference to me which party they happen to be with.

J 1
    win, ha! McCain will have the biggest win in the history of the USA

akbutner2
    honestly no matter who become President there will ALWAYS be those that choose to whine and complain. It will happen if Senator Obama wins...it will happen if Hillary Clinton were to win..it will happen if McCain wins. President Bush did however cause some major frustration in the United States. I don't call him a war criminal or compare him to Hitler but I do disagree with some of his policies. I guess my annoyance would be more for the people who use name calling rather than just disagreeing with policy.

**EDIT** to the person who said if he wins you imagine there will be many complaining...if he wins the general election I guess that means there is enough of a popular belief that he was the right choice. Only the ones that didn't get their candidate of choice will be complaining.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I will complain about how sad the people of America have become. So desparate for empty promises of "change" that they have voted in an elitist who is out of touch with the people.

Check out this poll that shows how many Yahoo Answerers will vote for McCain if Obama wins the Democratic nomination
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An6Iu2Z6attx6n2TycIUnVXsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid =20080507113303AAxhTfk&show=7#profile-info-3bB1mC8Saa

j