Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

if liquid comes out onto one of the vents in a brief spray from canned air into

a power supply is it dead? I took my power supply out to give it a good cleaning because it was really dusty and some liquid came out of the canned air because I kinda of shook it while i was spraying in an up n' down motion. It was a brief spray and I am not sure what to do now. I don't know if its ok or not and if I put it back in my computer and tried to run it if it would put my computer at risk or not. My last thought was to wait a few hours let any moisture dry up and then try it but, I'm not sure.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Turn the can upside down and squirt yourself a little. It's freezing cold :P This can freeze small bugs instantly. It's also very flammable, get a small cup or something and turn the can upside down and squirt a bunch in there, then hold a match up to it. Great fun!
    Safe to say there's no harm done to your power supply, it's just liquid difluoroethane, which will evaporate very quickly. If there's any moisture left after a few minutes that's condensation, just get a paper towel and wipe it up. Your computer is fine.

Downloads
    Uploads
    it was condensation give it about 10 min to dry