Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

If Liberals think the "greedy rich" are the problem with the economy, why not

complain about Hollywood? That's right, they show up on Celebrity Jeopardy once every 10 years and donate their winnings to those worth while charities!
    No Michelob, I'm happy to see that there's 1 liberal out there who complains about Hollywood. Feeling all warm and fuzzy inside now! By the way, I'm by no means rich. Unless the definition of rich came way down below 100K.
    Avail.......like everyone in government, including Democrats?

Avail.....why are we taxed based on the income level we make. Obviously the more made, somebody makes the determination that success should be penalized. Being a traditional conservative, but labled as a neo-con, you might be able to understand how misunderstandings can cloud the partisan mind. As a religous right thinker, kudos for the kind remarks and can only hope to aspire to acheive the save "evolved" thinking as you. Thanks for your explanation skills! You have that special charm that only both your mommies could have passed to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They won't bite the hand that feeds them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    They do to those that disagree.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Does it strike anybody as two-faced that despite having higher incomes in general the "liberal" democrats only give about one third as much to charity as do conservatives? And how about the fact that if you add the fortunes of all the Democrat politcos and all the Repubs the Dems come out on top by almost two to one! Check it out yourself, we're being had and eating it up like candy!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i do . i dont complain about people that work for their money
    i complain about pay rates per job and how careless people can be towards others
    im poor but you better believe if i see someone starving i would do what i can to help

Downloads
    Uploads
    Mostly because we see celebrities assuaging their guilt at being filthy rich by either doing or donating to charity. And not just on Celebrity Jeopardy. These days they are very public and visible while doing this. So we forgive them their riches for that reason and also because they are just so darn entertaining with their escapades.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I wasn't aware that it was Hollywood, not Clinton and a veto-proof Republican Congress, that killed Glass-Steagall in 1999. That's what allowed those fraudulently rated 'exotics' to be passed throughout and to contaminate the banking AND speculative investment market pool. And the rating firms, not Hollywood, played along in the game.
    http://www.pbs.org/now/
    http://www.pbs.org/now/shows/446/index.html
    http://www.counterpunch.org/kaufman09192008.html

Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't know if I'm what you call a "Liberal" but: no one, repeat no one, athletes, CEO''s, actors, politicians, should make more than $500,000 per year.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because they support liberal causes as well.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The hollywood crowd must be just rich .... not greedy rich.... its only republicans that are greedy rich ....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast