Hi, I have more problems going on right now than I know what to do with. My brother, my brother who I idolized and looked up to so much, has become my image of disgust. About 3 years ago he got heavily involved in drugs and alcohol. He THINKS he is bipolar, but he's not! He goes to a Doctor who hands him whatever medicine he wants. All he has to do is shell out the cash and his drug supply is plentiful. He could go to her every week and it would not matter. He is no longer the brother I so desperately loved and looked up to. He is now this terrible monster I can't stand. I am crying saying such things, but it's true. He drinks like a fish. My family and I don't know what to do because he wont admit he has a problem. He lost his fiancee, his kids, and now us. I miss my old brother so much. I have my middle brother, but I still miss my oldest brother.

My other problems were discussed in a previous question. I think I have OCD and it's ruining my life. I have to wear my hair the same way everyday with the same hair tie. I must do the samething everyday, I can only change what I do on certain days. I have to have my room the exact same way every night when I go to bed. But it's making me misrible. I am tired of this! I want to break free but fear bad things will happen if I do.

My other problem is school. School is my life, but I have nothing to make me happy anymore. My grades use to be my all and everything. Now I have three B's and 4 A's. I have a B in Alg. 2 Honors, Chemistry Honors, and AP English. The last time I had more than 1 B was 4th grade, im in 11th now. But what digs into my side is Chemistry because science has always been my strongest point. Now it's my weakest! But I feel like I am never happy anymore. I am always working. I never read anymore or even have time to write. My life has become consumed by the misery around me and school. I feel like I am drowning and no one can hear me scream. My mom thinks I am over reacting to my school problems and does not know what to do about my brother. Please, I need advice before I die of suffication. Thanks.