My toddler is very aggressive (also our fault, she has seen a lot of fights between her parents and my husband has also been physically violent wid me and so have I), she hits us with her hands and if she cannot reach the face, she hits again at the face. Today, she had been hitting me hard, even when i was playin wid her, i avoided. I even lightly slapped n scolded. Then I we played.
I was writing a mail to the client and reading it aloud to make sure i had it right and out of the blue, she picked up the phone reciever and hit it hard on my head. I just lost it then I screamed and scolded (i didnt raise my hand) I just scolded her hard and told her to just sit on the bed. Now i feel soooo guilt and upset Pls tell if this wud impact her negatively or not... I just didnt know what to do, I just lost it when she hit me so hard with the phone, I think she crossed her limits and needed some strong scolding.

Lastly, I want to add that usually we try to avoid scolding, we only try to explain her lovingly that it is wrong and sometimes we are firm but I have never screamed so loudly at her. Pls tell me.