Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I need to vent, and also like to hear yal opinions.?

So i was with this girl for 1 year and couple months....it was a unhealthy realtionship, Lot of fighting and arguing. Mainly bout trust...me having trust problems, me being jealous, i guess insecure. Yes i normaly like that and yes i kno its not good. Idk how to make my self trust. So it finaly pushed her away. But in my eyes i believe if she loved me she should try to wrk it out, try to fix the things that caused my insecuritys...but she wasnt into doing that stuff. Just wanted me to change witout her doing anything on her part. Before we broke up we found out she prego..and its mine. she was such a cold hearted person like she changed she was being asshole towards me seemed like everything i did got on her nerves...idk if prego cause hormone swings or if she actually had it with me. i put up wit it all..then one night hell broke loose and she left. I found out she was talking to sum do she use to mess wit and me being me i flipped...and that was the end of it. SOo its been over 2 weeks and no one try to contact each other....I still want her...but i dont think its other way around...wat should i do...and wat do you think going thru her head.

Downloads
    Uploads
    She doesn't want to be with you.!! Can you really blame her? A woman wants a man not a child that's jealous. Move on leave her alone. She didn't have to prove anything either you trust her or not. So learn to trust or be alone.