I am a metal guitarist and I listen to bands like Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, etc. I have a decent voice mainly because my parents were in plays they both sang so I have a decent sense of music. But I doubt there gonna teach me how to sing "Angel of Death" by Slayer or "Six" by All That Remains (lmao). Anyway, I kinda get the whole screaming thing, i am going for a fry scream. Breath in, make stomach rise, breath out and let it go down and use the diapgrahm. For the singing i need help so i dont sound like major queer. lol. My voice is like maybe a baritone level, my high notes arent that good. so i need help making me sound raspy like hetfield but good clean. also some tips on screaming would be nice. finally,,got any tips on singing/screaming and playing guitar...especially when it is complicated riffs. Seriously how the f**k do matt heafy from trivium or james hetfield from metallica sing and play like that. its incredible!!!