Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I know it sounds like im whining but please bare with me? (stupid teen issues)?

I feel like everyone hates me, for a few reasons

1.i stopped being friends with the popular girl and im the "mean ex friend" for some reason (which is not true)
    2. just because they do

people randomly say things for no reason like these kids have said some hurtful things, i have really strong personality but it has made me realize that maybe i am not very liked? I have a lot friends i just feel like that.

and my other question is

(it has to do with the one above)
    my school has a east coast trip and i dropped out because i knew i would have no one to be with and the trip would suck. Now my friends are going on vacations with their families this spring break and im stuck here alone. I am sad, i feel like such a loser..

can i just have some advice or something to make me feel better..

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's really hard being a teenager sometimes. I have felt this way before too, and I know my 13 year old daughter has as well. There's nothing wrong with staying at home over spring break. Maybe you can even try making new friends before it comes and then you'll have new, real friends to spend it with. Hold your head up high and don't let those other fools get to you.

Downloads
    Uploads
    you should join clubs talk to new people anything u can do to make new freinds. there alot of people in the word like 1000,000,000 so wats a couple thet dont like u??

on spring break do other things or invite other people to do things with you. im spending it with my sister.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The only real advice i can offer is "hold on." There is a big, beautiful world that exists once you graduate high school. You start doing more things, meeting different types of people and realize that your priorties will change and these little things will no longer matter.

I know, waiting sucks. It's worth it. Head up and good luck.