Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just read a rant about abortion?

http://www.abortion.org.au/abortionpictures.htm

Please view the link above and tell me what you think. I am really tired of the crap that pro-life people are putting out there.
    Please review my answer to the abortion rant to see what I'm saying.
    Please look that the link above. The pictures that pro-life people use are late term abortions that are very uncommon and as far as I am concerned sick. I am pro-choice, but I do agree that it is wrong in most cases. I think everyone just believes whatever they see and are told. I had a mis-carriage and I had to take pills to get my uterus to contract and my cervix to open. This was very painfull, I was told it was like labor by the doctors, only you don't get a baby at the end so there is nothing to look forward to. Anyway, I laid in my tub with the shower running over me during the worst part of the cramping and I felt the pregnancy come out. I was 7-8weeks pregnant at the time the baby stopped developing and what I saw did not look like the pic's you see pro-choice people holding, the baby or fetus was about the size of a grain of rice and did not resemble anything you would call a baby, it looked just like this link. Most abortions are done at 5-7 weeks, about 90%.

This is what it looks like, I know for a fact. 98% of abortions done over 12 weeks are done for the mothers health and God bless them for having for having to go thru that and make that choice. The other people I think need help. My point here is this: Don't believe everything you hear and see a lot of is propaganda.
    That above was my answer to the rant. You can see what they said if you go to my answers, under the question "Abortions for people who don't think its wrong?"

Downloads
    Uploads
    Reported

Downloads
    Uploads
    I guess I would be pro-choice. I could never in a million years do it, but that's because I am in my mid twenties, married, and already have a child. Any future children will be a blessing.
    However, I have no idea how I would feel if I were a 15 year old girl, who slept with a guy who hadn't called me back, and I knew that my parents weren't going to support me.
    And that's all I will say about that debate.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I clicked the link. It is not a rant. YOU are ranting. ABORTION IS WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Don't need to go the your link. Abortion is murder. Scott Peterson killed his wife and baby so I guess you're saying that's ok then. I just don't believe in it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    So you're ranting about a rant? What does that accomplish?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Okay people. Let's cool off. This is NOT what this site is for! I appreciate (especially since I'm pro choice) that you are showing the other side as all debates need to show both sides. But this is not the place for it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah, a rant about a rant.

Personally I don't believe in abortion myself.

Actually I think it's legalized murder.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I think its a waste of web page material. Showing pictures of abortion results aint gonna make me change the way I feel about anything. And abortion isn't murder. Its called a choice so mind your own business.