Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I just got blocked by a poster becasue I did not agree lol with his rant on Atheists?

Do others find it annoying when us non believers get tolled how we block, report and thumb down Christians when in fact it is them over whelmed with the evidence against their religion so they go about doing it!! Same old same old, through history that there actions no matter how server are justified in some way no matter how lame and pathetic to carry out audacity's!!!

I did not even say anything nasty at all just stating that not all atheist believe in science and people like him should not think that atheist's base there evidence against the religion on science. All you have to do is read the bible and see what BS people base there religion on. In which I got a reply saying I did not read it well and that I did not read it with an open mind, ironic really I wanted to believe in something when reading it but I am not into hate and suppression really!!!!!

Warning to all http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/activity?show=B1txAxPgaa takes it to heart!!!
    @No chance - no not new but I feel that it is pathetic and childish, people who act like that I feel and have experienced that they have doubt in there heart. Its like when you know at times a liar by his/her over reaction!!!

I seals - It does lol
    @Andie - Helps if you could read the additional information it clearly states if other non believers find it annoying when they get blocked, reported and thumbed down because they did not believe!!! So it is a question and you have violated it by talking and not answering your experience so go report yourself!!!
    @Ernist - Of course it is a biggest seller but it does not mean that the buyers are believers, we endeavour to experience and learn!! The bible is also the biggest white elephant too we either find it to satisfy our questions or to prove that it is nothing more than speculation!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    His avatar's hilarious - that lamb looks like a tasty morsal for that lion.

Schlurrrp!

:-)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh did you run into another pastor that thinks that he is god? I think so. That pastor need to turn in the robe if he can not contain himself. We are to be new creatures and not the same creatures that we were before finding Christ. You be whom ever you please, but be the best at it or choose a new field.

Senior Member NoChanceWithoutJesus's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to R&S, new here I see.

Was there a question anywhere in the above rant?

Junior Member NoSplashWithoutLog's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Not at all. Getting blocked=Mission accomplished.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is a rant, not a question. Follow the YA rules and you will have less opportunity to get blocked.