Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I haven't had sex with my husband in over a year and he's complaining?

we have been married 6 month I'm 22 he's 24. We haven't had sex since the summer of 2007 and we have only done it like 5 times during our whole 2 year relationship. The thing is that I'm never in the mood. And I don't just feel for it. And he's always on the mood and complaning about no sex. And we haven't had sex as a married couple which he complains about too. I know he would never cheat because he's not that type. I tell him that I'm never in the mood but he keeps on complaining and it's really annoying what do I do?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Bend over.

Downloads
    Uploads
    If you keep that up, you will lose him. I am not sure why you are not in the mood, you are only 22. Are you thinking of another guy? If not, you should be doing it everyday. Both of you need to spice up your life. Go out and do some role playing. ie) You both go to a bar but sit separately, he approaches you and you giggle and except his invitation to have a drink with him. After that, you get a hotel room and do the wild thing with ice cubes, strawberries and chocolate syrup, etc. Enjoy!

If you are annoyed, imagine the poor guy with no sex. If I am not getting from my wife for that long. I would look elsewhere to release my tension. Maybe you two are made for each other, see a counsellor or get a divorce.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You're messed up in the head and obviously not interested in being a good spouse. He should leave you and find someone that really likes him.