Why do all of these young girls want to be models?
The only legit pro I can think of is that you don't have to work; just sit there and look pretty.

Besides that, what good does it do for the community? Will it effect the world in a positive way?
I know girls who work their buts off to become doctors and people who do community service constantly, even in old age, in order to help others. How will being a model help the world as much as that?

What could be so good about being a cookie cutter girl who doesn't know how to defend others and herself?
This may help the community because someone may say "yea she's right" and if everyone disagrees with me it will give an acurate survey of how messed up the world truely is. Maybe I'd want to start a career in the teaching field to help educate the youth on what is really important. It all makes sense, doesn't it?

No, I don't think that in this day and age there is something more important than my future being that I don't have a family.
Yes, I have heard of famous models who have done good, but remember I siad "young girls" who fall under this catagory. Isn't it wrong for young girls to assume they will make it beig and THEN worry about helping others? I think so.
And yes, people in every position mess up, but those surgeons aren't the ones who dedicate their lives to bettering the nation, are they?