Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have been arguing with credit collection agency about medical service I had

two years ago. My insurance paid? I have been arguing with credit collection agency about medical service I had two years ago. My insurance paid some amount and remain I have to pay was 00 but I couldn’t pay because of financial problem. I think the going to record it on collection. So how does that amount affect my future plan if I want to buy house or borrow money and how long is it going to stay on legitimate debt.is it scratched a few years late?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Either pay it or expect it to stay on your credit report for a minimum of 7 years. Yes, if will cause problems when you go to buy a house.

Downloads
    Uploads
    ~~For the amount you owe they will take you to small claims for restitution. If they are awarded the judgment against you then they will take it to the next step allowed by law which would be to garnish your wages, attach your bank account, or whatever means it takes to get the money you owe them.

This will also be on your credit report. When you receive a judgment is recorded on your report it will hurt you credit wise for the net 7 years.~~

Downloads
    Uploads
    What are you arguing about. You admit you owe them money. Your credit is destroyed. No it does NOT disappear

Downloads
    Uploads
    All you have to do is make payments on it. Even if it is $20/month. Just make those payments and you will be ok down the road come time to buy a house, etc