Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I have a 2004 toyota corolla and white smoke came out of the air vent and it...

...smelled like smoke. HELP!! please? while i was driving, suddenly smoke starting coming out of the air vent and it also smelled like smoke. Recently i got into a car accident but it was not alot of damage. i dont know if that has something to do with it. also recently my rugs on the passenger side(front and back) were flooded with water. i found out it was bc the water tube where the ac water goes was disconneted (out of its place)so they connected it back in. After they did that the next day when i was driving, smoke came out. i dont know if all this makes sense. i dont know about cars so i need help. please somebody let me know what is the problem so i can take it to the right person. thanks alot.

Downloads
    Uploads
    One possibility might be wires shorting out. I was driving my truck one night and all of a sudden the lights were flickering and smoke was coming out of the air vents... and it smelt BAD. So next day, took my console off and had to replace some wires and nothing has happened since.

But that is just one possibility... could be a number of things.

Good luck!