Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I hate complaining about him but...?

ok.lol i love my boyf dearly, but is it ok for him to talk about other girl buddys like "she is so bubbly and awesome and thinks im cute"????
    he says these sorts of things alot and it really gets me down-i dont show it because to me it would seem pathetic...but instead i go all quiet-he wonders why which makes me more upset since shouldnt he know why since he just said what he said 5 seconds ago?....shouldnt he know? i DONT like getting jealous and i wish i didnt, i feel like such a b**** even though i dont say anything to come off as one..its not just these things that get to me, he does other little things-and alot of little things one after another starts affecting me, he says he wouldnt do anything with these girls and i believe him..but i still worry? seriously is there anyway i can get over this problem?lmao ive started avoiding getting into subjects like "who are you playing monopoly with" in fear that hell say "my friend shes awesome"!!!help!!!

i feel like a bitch even ASKING this question geez.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You should tell him how all of this makes you feel... It is not good for you to keep bottling this stuff up. You need to stand your ground and say " Look i really dont like how you talk about other women when you are around me." And if he cares anything about this relationship to succeed he need to chill out and focus on your relationship more.