Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get really angry...so mad that i hurt myself because no one understands. I...

...can't vent my anger help please.? I am 16 years old...going through a really stressful time at the moment (exams and whatnot). To make it worse, my parents and my only sibling treat me like I have no say or anything, just because I am the youngest. Recently (this past 2 months) I have been getting extremely angry, I just get in trouble if I shout, so I go to my room and feel as though my head is going to explode. I get so mad I scrape my face with my fingernails and it leaves long red marks, I don't even know why! When I ended up going back down the other day, after I calmed down, my mum got mad at me and tried to hit me with a rolling pin and say that she'd give me a reason to be mad! She didn't hit me though, I managed to dodge them. However I get really mad, they just laugh at me and that makes it worse! Now it's getting worse and I just want to damn murder my brother! He just keeps picking and picking at me until I snap. He's 20 years old for goodness sake, and he has already become a useless bum who sits at home doing nothing! My parents just let him. AFTER ALL HE'S OLDER THAN ME SO HE CAN DO WHAT HE LIKES RIGHT?!?! grrrr it makes me so damn mad!!! Please help. I now get angry at minor things, and I'm scared that i'm going to snap at one of my teachers at school! I've always been a good student, and I dont want to let this get to me. Help me please!

To add to this...my parents easily snap for no reason too! My mum and Dad both get angry really easily. My Dad has broken things in the house while on a terrible rage...this has happened for as long as I remember. So does my mum, I don't see why they get mad at me for being mad!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i have something to say to you...... UR R A WONDERFUL PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! forget about all the things people do to u because ur worth more then that. try going to a doctor to see if its something you can fix because i wouldn't want to hear u took it to far and ur not on this earth anymore. that would be bad. deep down everyone around u loves u and would miss u SO much!!!!!!!!