Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I get mad at my friends when they complain to me about their arguments

with their parents???????????????? because i usually think they're being overdramatic. but then i think i'm being a hypocrite.

we're freshmen in high school.

my friend just texted me and told me she wants to move in with her dad (who lives across the country). i'm like why? she said her mom was mad at her for no reason and her mom said her(my friends) life is horrible and stuff and my friend was crying because she said shes a good kid and doesn't do anything bad.

i didn't want to be a bitch so i was like aww i'm sorry you are good but your moms probably just in a bad mood or something.

and then she said shes been like this for so long. i cant take it anymore. i want to leave.

and i thought that was really stupid..my mom and i argue like that everyday and i dont text my friends saying i want to leave. l

ive seen physical stuff happen in my family. ive had my dad gone completely psycho and i'd be in my room so scared i was shaking and crying. i didn't complain about my life to any of my friends. i thought about how to make it better, instead of doing something stupid like running away.

so i said to my friend, so why exactly is she mad at you?

she said: i have no idea. oh wait i dont clean the house and i only do when she asks me

so i said: then clean.my mom says the exact same thing.

she said: that's not the point.

i said: what did you do that was bad that she's mad about?

and now she won't reply. the thing that made me mad was that she said she wanted to like move in with her dad.

and my mom makes me cry all the time, but my mom is never home. one of the reasons im mad is because my friends think i have no problems since i dont talk about it AT ALL. but when one of them gets into an argument with their parent, they want to runaway.

and i think she expected to have a pity party and have me agree with her stupid rebellious ideas

do i have a point or am i a bitch who thinks my problems are bigger than everyone else's?

Downloads
    Uploads
    you need to be a fucking friend and listen when they need you to!

Downloads
    Uploads
    i know how you feel... .&. honestly when i don't wanna listen to it... I just ignore the text's.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing about friendships is that you need to be there for them through good times and bad, and if that means listening to them complaining then its all part of it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The thing about friendships is that you need to be there for them through good times and bad, and if that means listening to them complaining then its all part of it.