ok so I've been with my BF for almost a year now, and i always have fun when i'm around him but sometimes he makes me feel bad when he gets upset that i cant do somthing like drive a stick or somthing like that, and his temper scares the hell out of me. And latly i've realized that theres another issue, all we ever do is watch movies at his house or go to his friends house and watch tv. i cant even talk him into going out to a movie with me he always says well wait till it comes out so we can watch it at home. But he's always telling me how much he doesnt wanna lose me... And then, there is a guy that i met 4 years ago and we were together for a while, then he went of to basic for the army and we wrote to each other and called when ever we could. We were crazy in love with eachother, and he promised that one day, he would come back for me. the last call or letter i ever got from him was the day he graduated from basic. He was then deployed to afganistan and on the trip, a few of his bags were lost including the one carrying all his numbers pictures and addresses. I didnt know what had happened but being the way i am i assumed he was breaking up with me. about a week ago, i got a message from him on Facebook telling me to call him and giving me his number. he then told me everything about how he lost my address and my number and he was so happy he finally found me and his contract is up in about two weeks and he is planning on coming here to see me again and insists on not leaving without me. Since he's finally back in my life, im begining to feel like i dont really feel the same way about my boyfriend and deep down im pretty sure my heart wants to be with my soldier. but i'm so scared of what could happen when we finally see eachother again. either we'll both realize that its meant to be and well fall head over heels in love again, or i will and he wont or he will and i wont, orneither of us will. but everyone i seem to talk to thinks itll be the first one in which case i hurt my boyfriend in leaving him.