Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I dont know what to do about my dad (long rant)?

im 17 now and every day i find myself more and more disillusioned with him.
    i've always defended him even though i can tell my friends dont like him and many of our family friends have had issues with him too. but im starting to realise it now he really is a d*ckhead

hes so mean and angry about everyone. he hates:
    -old people (by old i mean over the age of 25)
    -women
    -fat people
    -gay people
    -just everyone in general

and when i say hate its like an absolute passionate hatred. if ever my mum mentions anything about one of her friends he just laughs contemptuously saying somehting like "ha dont talk to me about her. i dont deal with women over the age of 23"

at first it was like he was joking.. but it seems to be getting serious. like he actually cant stand anyone old (he himself is 56 mind you!!!)

he tries to listen to current music and wear trendy clothes but it just looks so stupid. hes also really sleazy with younger girls... whenever i have one a friend around who is a girl he acts all silly and flirty.

hes also openly mean to my mum and always swears at her.. when shes the only one who does anything in this house. and she pretends she doesnt care but i know it gets to her and makes her insecure all this talk about how any girl quote "over 25 years and 55 kg" isnt even worth looking at.

i dont know what to do... he is still my dad but i dont know how to react

Downloads
    Uploads
    It would appear your dad can not face growing old, and has some hugh problems around it , he is becoming bitter and resentful towards everyone else....but the thing I find most disturbing is...the way he is treating your mother...this is just not acceptable at all. Sadly it's only your mother who can sort this problem out between them...and believe me she must be hurt with these comments he makes...If she says she doesn't care, then she is in denial. Talk to her and see if you both can come up with some way to talk to your father about his behaviour.