Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I complain sev times to my hubby bout speed sometimes he just rebuffs me.. ?

recently he got a speeding ticket and he's asking he declares me as the driver the time since I have no points on my license , I declined saying he shld shoulder his responsibility but he still went ahead and filled in my details, I got the letter of prosecution today n m furious as I told him not to put in my details. He's blackmail saying if I love him but I think that's wrong.wat would u do if it was u as m filling the form back to his name
    tks all, hubby is my husband.
    I had a heated argument with him over phone cos he's at work n he's saying its not an issue for me to b shouting, saying he will ve to review my love for him in this marriage. Sorry m disturbing with my marriage issue but he makes me feel like a bad person n being selfish saying if he gets banned frm driving then he won't b able to go to work n we l all starve as m staying at home with our 4 months old baby currently.he also mentioned him asking all his friends what he can do n they all said he shld ask me to take d points for him. Wat kinda of stupid friends are those?he makes me doubt if I love him enuff?
    more boring details...

M using an international driving license so he says dey will just fine me n he'll pay but m worried dey mit get to know I also ve a provide license n give me points on it...help!

Downloads
    Uploads
    This boy-hubby of yours needs to grow up! I have never heard of a man pinning a speeding violation on his wife, therefore you married a boy, and boys will be boys. Now you as a wife will have to teach him to become a man (just as if you were his mother). If you do not straighten him up now you will be teaching him how to treat you in the future. I would make him take care of this problem in a matter of a number of days and you give the set amount, and if it is not taken care of by then you will do it yourself. If you really did marry a man this will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. You may love him, but that is not an excuse for him to take his tickets and put them in your name. Let him show you if he is a boy or a man. If he says he is a man then he will apologize to you and immediately take care of this, not letting it go so time will get away from him and he conveniently forgets about it, leaving you stuck with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    This boy-hubby of yours needs to grow up! I have never heard of a man pinning a speeding violation on his wife, therefore you married a boy, and boys will be boys. Now you as a wife will have to teach him to become a man (just as if you were his mother). If you do not straighten him up now you will be teaching him how to treat you in the future. I would make him take care of this problem in a matter of a number of days and you give the set amount, and if it is not taken care of by then you will do it yourself. If you really did marry a man this will be the last time he pulls a stunt like this. You may love him, but that is not an excuse for him to take his tickets and put them in your name. Let him show you if he is a boy or a man. If he says he is a man then he will apologize to you and immediately take care of this, not letting it go so time will get away from him and he conveniently forgets about it, leaving you stuck with it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well just tell him that if he loved u he wouldn't expect this from u, he will take the blame for his own actions...

then say u going to tell the court the truth because that's how much u love him, u love him so much that u want him to honor his name and be a truthful man..kiss him on the lips and look him in the eyes so that he knows u being sincere

he cant do this to u, and u have to push him to be a man about this

Downloads
    Uploads
    well just tell him that if he loved u he wouldn't expect this from u, he will take the blame for his own actions...

then say u going to tell the court the truth because that's how much u love him, u love him so much that u want him to honor his name and be a truthful man..kiss him on the lips and look him in the eyes so that he knows u being sincere

he cant do this to u, and u have to push him to be a man about this