Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

i broken samsung rant and now it wont turn on right, and im getting very frustrated?

i was at weight lifting and it fell out of my pocket and some1 grapped it and i tried to get it back but he pressed at crap ton of buttons and it turned off. and now when i try to turn it on it just blinks the samsung screen. anyway to fix it? ive but it on the charger and it does the same thing.

Downloads
    Uploads
    bring it in and get it replaced. but dont mention the weightlifting, just say it randomly strted malfunctioning

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try taking the battery out for awhile, maybe even a few hours (with the charger disconnected as well) so that it may reset, you may also want to take out any memory cards or SIM cards it may have too. This sounds like a software problem to me, and trying to reset it is really the only home remedy that you can try, other than that, you will have to contact the carrier to work out something. Good Luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    You can try taking the battery out for awhile, maybe even a few hours (with the charger disconnected as well) so that it may reset, you may also want to take out any memory cards or SIM cards it may have too. This sounds like a software problem to me, and trying to reset it is really the only home remedy that you can try, other than that, you will have to contact the carrier to work out something. Good Luck.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope. I would take it into the store and get it fixed/buy a new one. Sorry.