...me Do you think she liked me? *I guess i should have just told her i wanted to try something with her?*

I've been friends with this girl ever since i was little she's always been a lesbian. She's 31 and I'm 23. She moved away for awhile but then she came back. By that time i had moved out of the neighborhood. I found her on facebook. She sent me a comment saying "love you girl". (I AM NOT SURE WHAT SHE MEANT BY THAT.) I called her and we talked on the phone she called me a few times too. On facebook i would posted a status saying "like or comment my status asking me who i was talking about. I finally told her it was all about her i also told her i thought she was cute. She was surprised when i told her that she said Really? and thank you. I started to text her a lot once she told me she couldn't do for herself and that she needed a pair of shorts she wanted me to buy them for her birthday i didn't though. I went to visit her and i asked her if she wanted to be my friend she said yes and that i needed to stop texting her so much we were both happy to see each other we hugged each other twice. I cut back on texting her so much. We argued on facebook she then told me she was trying to get her life together and that she wasn't interested in having a girlfriend. I told her we weren't friends and that it was all in my head and then she said "Wow i thought we were friends I'm a little hurt" After wards I told her that i never wanted to be her girlfriend and that i had a boyfriend that i have been with for awhile. She then said this "U r funnie...but i understand that ur feeling r hurt and i'm sorry for that.....u went out into the deep end telling me about ur boyfriend of 5yrs but u NEVER and u mean NEVER want'd to be my girlfriend, right...HA...u need to stop it. And i hope everything works out wit u and your boyfriend. Happiness is everything...good luck". I made a few status comments about my boyfriend i said that i was making him a certain food that i know she likes and that's when she blocked me. I called her i asked her why she deleted me she told me it's because I'm retart and the way i call and text her is like i want to be more then friends and that she feel like she always have to explain herself. I told her the reason i said those things about being attracted to her and wanting to kiss and touch her was because i was trying to be her friend. I told her i was sorry for leading her on she yelled saying she never took what i said seriously. I asked her was she mad that i had a boyfriend she yelled and said no she didn't care. Then she said something about i want to be friends wit her but oops i forgot you have a boyfriend of 5 years. She told me it was unfixable. She told me not to call or text her anymore and that she was done with me I'm too complicated and that I'd make her do something she'll regret. I told her about my boyfriend when i first talked to her on the phone. I just wanted to try something with her. She said when she see's me she'll say hi but now she's friends with one of my other friends who also likes girls.