Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am really angry. How do i vent?

I've tidied the entire house and it's fucking clean alright. I want to bang my head against the wall or throw my TV out the window onto some poor sod, but realise it won't do me any good. What can I do????

Downloads
    Uploads
    Listen to really loud, heavy music, smoke, stew in your own anger for a little while, then watch some Family Guy.
    Yeah.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Make a LiveJournal account. You can rant in it all you want. There's no limit as to how many entries you can post, or how long the entries can be. I have one, and usually rant in it when I'm mad. Trust me, it's great.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Acknowledge your feelings. Know it is okay to be angry sometimes. You need to get your emotions out. It helps to write about it even if the person you are angry at doesn't read it.
    You can say exactly wat you feel without going on a guilt trip because you can't take back some nasty things you said to someone.

Afterwards you can burn the paper and go on with your life.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Go for a long walk/run.

Downloads
    Uploads
    well, you can do many things.You can find someone close to you who is understanding and can help you with your problem.Also, you can find someone whose a good listener and just vent all the way. Plus, if you're the artistic type, you can draw or paint a picture to help you get your feelings out. And if you don't wanna do that, then write your feelings down on paper. As you see there are multiple things you can do. So try it out, or just try to 4get about it, and try cheering up, think positive.=)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Join football team.

Downloads
    Uploads
    get a pen and paper. with the hand you do not normally write with, write down a question like, Why am i angry? now with the other hand, write your answer. keep doing this for a while and you may see results. remember, odd hand writes the question, normal hand answers the question. just write whatever pops into your head. may not fix anything but might help to put things in perspective. otherwise find somewhere, backyard, shower, head under pillow and have a good long loud scream. (don't scare anyone) and remember, things will be different, if not better, tomorrow or next week.