Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

I am married and we like all couples argue from time to time. I have always

heard you should? fight fair. How do you do that?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Its takes a strong woman and to handle a strong man and vice versa.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Every time you get in a fight with your ole' lady, she comes to my house and s*cks my d*ck. Sounds like a fair fight to me, what do you think douche bag?

Downloads
    Uploads
    Here is how you fight fair in my house:

When you are arguing, stick to one topic. If you start arguing about how someone doesn't clean up after themselves, don't move onto anything else during that argument. I have been known to write down other stuff for later because my husband likes to go off topic. Everything tends to come out all at once when you are mad, but stick to the subject so you can be productive. Don't call names. Ever. Don't insult the other person or be mean. If one of you needs to take a minute to collect themselves, then let them go.

Downloads
    Uploads
    never say you ALWAYS or NEVER do something no human always or never does anything. dont scream, throw things or call names. if ones anger is getting the better of them and they are launching into "personal " attacks such as demeaning, name calling, getting nasty. then the other person has the right to stop and walk way after telling them the reason and then come back in say 15 mins to continue after everything calms down. never ever ever fight in front of children. EVER. dont go running away in the middle of the argument. never tell the other person thier feelings are wrong. feelings are never wrong. dont launch into a list of personal faults. dont bring up 3 years ago unless it directly has something to do with the convo. stay on one tract. dont launch off into why i have to take the garbage out every day. dont attack the persons family. listen and dont inturrupt when the other person talks. look at them . make statement so they feel heard even if you do not agree. most people just want to be heard. if you can come to a comprimise. such as well you want to go for a week hunting with your buddies? i dont want you to go at all .. how about a 3 day weekend? etc... great question by the way.

Downloads
    Uploads
    *Don't let little things that bother you build up until one of you explodes the issue into a large fight. That's not fighting fair in your marriage.
    * If you are angry about something and don't try to talk about it with our spouse within 48 hours, let it go. Otherwise, you are not fighting fair.
    *If your spouse doesn't want to discuss the matter, set an appointment within the next 24 hours to have your fair fight.
    *Fighting fair means you know what the issue is. Then, both of you stick to the subject.
    *Keep your fight between the two of you. Don't bring in third parties like your mother-in-law, his best friend, or your children.
    *Fighting fair means you don't hit below the belt.
    *Fighting fair means you don't bring up past history.
    *Fighting fair means no name calling. Even endearing terms and pet names can be hurtful when you are using a sarcastic tone.
    *Be careful how you use humor. Laughter is good, but teasing can be misinterpreted and can be hurtful.
    *Listen to one another fully while you fight. This includes watching body language. Look at one another while you speak.
    *Don't interrupt during your fight.
    *Fighting fair means you don't blame one another make accusations.
    *Try to use 'I' sentences instead of 'you' sentences.
    *If the two of you are not extremely angry, try to hold hands while talking during your fight.
    *Be open to asking for forgiveness and being willing to forgive.

nfd?