My husband is always whining and telling me how lucky I am to get a husband like him. He always criticise whatever I do and tells me that I don't serve him well. He is always always criticising my parents too. If my parents or I give him a gift he never likes it and he makes sure to point it out. There is not a single day in which he feels sorry for himself and criticise me for having such a wonderful husband. I can not expect any honest statement from him it has to be always with sarcasm. He is always always doubting me and my family even if we do anything with good intentions. He has the habit of brining up old and buried issues and when he does that my whole day mood gets spoiled. I give him part of my income , I cook for him clean for him and this is what I get. He has never driven me anywhere not even to the doctors . He has never taken me out for a date. He is always absorbed in his mother and sisters. I am pregnant and he doesn't seem to care much.

I have tried everything to make things better but his self praising and criticism has made my life hell. Parents think I can work things out ! Please help ? would you put up with all this ? His behaviour has made me an irritable person which I never was ? what should I do more ?