I'm jealous of my sister whose 6 years younger than me! She's prettier, more athletic, nicer, and soon enough she'll be taller than me. 6 years age difference! I know I sound really stupid but I can't help it. Everywhere we go everyone praises her. She has more than 3 guys chasing for her. 2 of them are older and one of them just asked her to middle school prom! 5th graders can only go if they're invited and my school is small so thats a pretty big deal. She's probably the only one invited from her grade. It's really not fair. I mean I would understand if she was older than me I wouldn't care so much of being the bad one but seriously 6 years difference and she's so much better than me! Then in sports. I used to join soccer but I stopped last year since I knew she was going to join soon and I can bet you she'll be better than me. The coach likes me but I can't tell him that my reason of not joining is because of that. I even didn't join ANY sports because I don't want to be embarrassed later on. I'm avoiding the sports she joins. On a recent swim tournament she won a lot of medals even guys I know from the schools remembers that! My friends would constantly remind me she's pretty and about as tall as I am. Its so humiliating. My dad wouldn't remember the things I like but once she says a thing she likes he talks about it all the time. I have an ok relationship with him but I can't talk to him about how I feel. Once I stormed out of a restaurant during the holidays because he kept on talking about how amazing she is. I looked like a fool just sitting there and smiling when all I wanted to say was I liked it first, don't you care about anything I like? You guys might say that well you must have some strong point but no! she's better than me in everything even though she's much younger. She gets along with people better and they respect her. I can't help to be depressed because of this sometimes. It sucks it really does. This is stressing me so much. What should I do? I'm trying to be positive and ignore this but I can't she's always there to remind me

Anything solutions, music, quotes to get through this