Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you inhale scream?

i really wanna learn how to inhale scream like brokencyde! brokencyde has an awesome scream!! can anybody show me how? i really wanna learn but non of the vids are useful since they always say use ur diaphram!! use ur diaphram!! im like wtf??!! i dont know how the fuck to use it damn it!! iit gets on my nerves when people say that!! what helps?? it makes me cough i cant do it!! and im too embarrassed because there are alot of people in my house and i dont want anybody to hear me!! what can i do??

Junior Member SammytDeathMetalt's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    dont do inhale sreaming man do screaming like Deep Scream like a Death scream inhale screaming is heaps hard

Downloads
    Uploads
    its really quite simple, unless you have seriously abnormal voicebox functions, then the easiest way to achieve a vocal sound during inhale is very much to 'shreik' or 'gasp' but using any adrenaline rushes from performing and any ability to tune the sound slightly or give it some kind of accent so it sounds more like the kind heard throughout music.

its a popular technique to use inhale's to make vocals sound either neater (radiohead), messier (glasvegas style) and generally crap (arctic monkeys) hehe only kidding, i never heard them.

Downloads
    Uploads
    lololol i cant do it either.