Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how do you delete a question, rant, poem.etc?

whatever you want to call it. I only posted it once. I went to delete it and in my account it says its been removed but i go back and theres another one with the same subject open. so tell me how do i delete my HOW COULD YOU poem.. and by the way thats what it was it wasnt a "Rant" as some readers claimed.. I'm sorry If i upset anyone with this but to me it was important because there are alot of unwanted animals
    i did delete it. after i hit delete another post appears. maybe it has something to do with it being an open question i dont know. might have to wait the whole 3 days for it to all dissapear.
    or maybe another reason was the original post wasnt showing the whole post so yahoo made it into more post's because on each post i noticed it cut off at different sentences. I do apologise for this. please bear with me and dont report me. I didnt mean for this to happen.
    these duplicate posts werent removed by yahoo. I deleted them. by that scroll down edit thingy.

Just as soon as i deleted another appeared.

Junior Member mCHAO§Gigalomaniaxm's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well technically it wasnt a question either. Go to the edit and then scroll down to delete question and click

Downloads
    Uploads
    I read your poem.
    It was touching.
    Yahoo answers though require that you ask a question.
    It sucks that there are petty people on here and you lost 11 points for having it removed by yahoo.
    It's a generator and sometimes someone can take a disliking to your answers or questions for whatever reason and then report you and they get deleted, even if they were legit. (trolls)
    You can appeal if that happens with legit questions and answers but it doesn't help, its all on an auto matic system.