I have this friend, although I've been detaching away from him because he just annoys me too much. I can't stand to be around people who overreact over everything! He acts like a girl with crazy hormones! The problem is, I am stuck with him. He sits by me in a couple classes. These are some things he does...

He cusses, bangs the table, yells at me (when I try to tell him it will be alright or he is overreacting) and COMPLAINS if...

-he didn't do his homework
-there is a test that day
-if he has to do ANY work in any sort of class
-if I didn't give him food at lunch
-If we have a writing assignment
-if he misses a day of school
-if he didn't take his medicine for ADHD
-if someone else complains, although he is the complainer. He is often cruel with this. (i.e. A girl at my lunch said "I put too much ketchup on my plate." he screams "Well then just scrap it off!! JESUS!"
-if he is not included in a conversation...he often joins halfway through and asks the person to repeat the story. Obviously, people are sick of it when he does this. Who wants to repeat a story EVERY time when it has nothing to do with him?

He also is very awkward. If I am talking in a group, he will join, but not the group...he'll create a separate conversation just with me. It is just annoying.

What can I do!? How can I prevent this from happening during the next school year? How can I deal with him? I have a lot of patience, but it is running out!
I'm sorry I am complaining about someone who complains...I just really need advice. I don't know how long I can it!