when they don't even pay any? Tax $ from the rich and the middle class take care of welfare recipients. Cut welfare $ from the millions of young and able freeloaders that scam the system every day, and then we can truly cut everyones taxes!!!
Joe: Actually you are dead wrong!! I got married at 18, have 3 kids, and a single mom for 10 years. I work hard. went to college for 9 years to get my degree, did without plenty. But everything I have is because I EARNED it. I am very middle class and if I did it, then I'll be damned if 1/2 the people living off government assistance can do it too. Sacrifice and hard work, that's how I did it, I want NO handouts, nor do I want to hand out what I have earned for people who don't want to work for themselves. I am not saying everybody. I support assistance, with a time limit, but I do NOT support the government supporting families for generations.
ALso Joe, I help people evry day. I work in community health and I help people get free glasses, dr. visits, dentist visits, etc, and then I wave goodbye to them as they drive off in their ESCALADES!!!!!

Expecting: NO not all people pay taxes. That is not correct. Your mom with 3 kids did not pay taxes, nor did I with 3 kids...I made decent living after I got my college degree and because I was a single parent I got ALL my taxes back, I am sure your mom did, too.