Here's the thing, we try everything to get him to stop whining/ talking in a baby voice but nothing seems to work. He does it more when he gets attention!!

I know alot of people say 2 let him know u r not gonna talk 2 him when he is whining n then ignore his behavior which if it was just me would be fine but he gets in this phase where he will sit n bounce while chanting a phrase over n OVER such as, "i wanna ask my mom something" and if i give in and ask what his question is it will most likely be asking "if i be quiet can i come out?" which prior i have told him 10times in a row when u are being quiet and all settled down i will come in here and tell u that u can come out of your room.. so hes bouncing and chanting which is hard 2 ignore in itself but after a few minutes his older brother who becomes easily annoyed with him will start whinying/screaming will u tell him 2 shut up hes giving me a headache so i got one bouncing back n forth chanting almost looking like he should be in a straight jacket with rubber walls if u know what i mean while the other one is attempting to scream over him asking me to make him shut up...or yelling @ him 2 shut up

its like he gets in this phase where he is stuck & doesnt hear anything u are saying.

or his brother will antagonize him by saying god u cry more then a baby! dylan(the youngest brother who just turned 2) doesnt even cry as much a u which will lead 2 him repeadily saying Alysha, I'm not a Baby...I'm not a baby...he said i was a baby...no matter what u say he just repeats it till i get so frustrated i had 2 make a rule if he repeated the same thing to me more then 2 times after i have acknowledged whatever he said he would be grounded for the day...

i thought he was needing more attention but it has got to where we can be watching tv together and everything is peaceful no whining or talking in a baby like voice and a comercial will come on and i'll try talking to him about whatever show we r watching n a few questions in he will just start up almost making me regret trying to talk to him

another example is he had come in from playing out side and asked if he could have some chips cuz he saw the baby eating some so i told him yeah put your bike up n then u can get a handful cuz the pizza should be here anytime now so he goes n puts his bike up walks back in says can i have chips in the baby voice pointing @ bag and i say did u put your bike up? he says yeah so i tell him well if your bikes put up i told u that u can get a handful..so He will stick his hand in the bag a pull out 1 chip eat it and will look at me and in the whiny voice say, "how come i can only have one chip"

or a shorter version he will ask 4 something 2 drink ill say yeah & hell say how come u wont let me have anything to drink

or i was late cooking dinner & kids were getting hungry so trying to think of something quick i decide mac n cheese with tuna well i throw the noodles into the water n rush 2 get all the crayons picked up b4 the 2yr old colors the wall i go back start 2 drain them & realize the box had meal worms in it...kids r getting cranky and hes starting to get whiny im trying to find a new meal plan so i get a new dinner going n the oldest one wanted 2 see what the meal worm looked like so they r gathered around the fork looking at it n i jokingly dare the oldest 2 eat it thinking it would amuse them or get there mind off of being hungry for a lil bit while the food was cooking he giggles says eww no so i point the fork towards marcus "the whiny child" who is clear across the room and tell him here try this & tell me what it tastes like in the same jokingly manner and all the way till bedtime i had to hear about how i was trying to force feed him a meal worm after telling him SEVERAL time i was just joking around with u if i was trying to force feed him i would have been next time him trying to pry his mouth open or shoving the meal worm in his mouth i was clear across the room and for the next 3 days everytime dinner was done i had 2 hear why did u try to make me eat a meal worm till i had to tell him if he meantioned the word mealworm again or anything about trying 2 make him eat it he would be going to bed as soon as he was done eating

or our arms will brush by each other in the hall or your foot might touch his leg as u get off the couch cuz hes laying on the floor and he will start whining OUCH!!! WHY DID U HIT ME!!! or OUCH!! WHY DID U KICK ME!!!

I just dont know what 2 do anymore please help!!