Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    You have to find your solstice and take care of yourself. When my parents fought and argued, I was 8 and I discovered hockey and cars. I worked to keep my mind off of what was happening outside my room, the bathroom or bedroom, whichever was open. I also took off with my friends and my sister until thing quieted down later in the day. It made the time go easier, at least until my sister decided to run away.

Running away didn't work for her, but I've seen it work for others. If you were to do so, try to find a good friend to stay with beforehand.

Definitely, and most importantly, find someone to talk to. It's not fair what your parents are doing to themselves and you, and they are not going to be thinking rationally for a while. Keep away from it, let them deal with it themselves, and enjoy the rest of you life as much as possible. Take care

PS, my parents argued for about 3 months straight, and that was followed by a silent period where random, loud arguments would spurt up every week or two. It took about a year to get things back to normal again, and that doesn't always happen with everyone.

Downloads
    Uploads

How to deal with arguing parents?

My parents spend everyday arguing over stupid things. They yell and even walk out sometimes, threatening never to come back. To make it worse, they drag me into the situation, telling me how much they hatw the other, how stupid they are, how they wish they never met them.
    It gets me down hearing how sad and angry my parents are and knowing how much they hate eachother. It's gotten to the point where im so depressed I've considered running away. I tried telling them how much it gets me down and I've tried sitting with them, to get them to TALK about their problems... but it's never worked. What can I do? It' killing me. I'm 15.

Downloads
    Uploads
    just close your ears because there is nothing you can do or go for a walk till they stop arguing

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nothing you can do really. Sometimes adults just cant get along.

Downloads
    Uploads
    tell them to shut up and realize that u r more important in their life than fighting

Unregistered
    what if the one of the people aint your parent, what can u do.