Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    80sGoodGirl

How to complain to Wal-Mart, not at store level?

Wal-Mart is playing the 'green game' and being a poor sport: Wal-Mart sells these reusable shopping bags for , emblazoned with Paper? Plastic? Neither. Wal-mart.(or something to that effect). Anyway, I go in and buy my month's worth of groceries (over 0).... and they will not bag my groceries unless they go into the plastic bags! The cashier told me that is what they had been instructed to do - bag in the plastic bags then allow the customer to bag into their own bags. I refused the plastic bags so I had to bag my own groceries. How do I complain on a corporate level?

Anne553
    i don't know if there's anything you can do. complaining probably won't have any effect. if you really do care about the enviroment, you can continue using the shopping bag and bag your groceries.
    but try talking to different cashiers. mabye they have different views about these bags, and some will bag your groceries and others won't!