Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

how to complain againt a church Preschool?

I registered my 2 yrs daughter in a church preschool.After attending 5 clases her teacher told me to take her out from the school giving me the reason that she cries in the class a lot and is not able to adjust .I explained the teacher that she is staying away from me for the first time so it might take some more time .The teacher seems did not have patience and did not like my idea to continuing bringing my daughter to school.I talked with the school director and she also suggested me the same thing to do.Since I had already paid for 2 months ,I requested them for the refund...the school authorities just denied saying it was against their school procedure.I explained that I really don't want to take my daughter out of the school but it is their suggestion after just 5 days of her attending the school that she is not ready for school.The school authorities are not refunding..is their any way I can get my 0 back.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because your child was dismissed from the program, you should get a refund. Check your contract. That the child was disruptive is a very valid reason to dismiss the child from the school but not a valid reason to keep funds sent for time not used. How miffed would you be if you discovered that you're paying for this preschool and all attention is going to some other child with seperation anxiety? You should be due a refund though.

Downloads
    Uploads
    speak with the head of the church (minister, priest, etc). if she's being dismissed then you should get a refund. and be glad you found out so quickly that they are only in the business of making money and not helping children.

if they are licensed, you can call the licensing agency. churches are not required to be licensed but some decide to anyway. if the preschool only rents space from the church and are not church affiliated, then they have to be licensed.