Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How come people complain about Muslims?

How come some people complain about how Muslim guys supposedly treat their wives, but to be honest American dudes do not really treat their wives much better. Besides, it is their culture.

Junior Member Pastafarianyoshit's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    true except Muslims are psychos who stone people for cheating(as in throwing stones not getting high) and Muslims tend to make their women overdress.

but above all Muslims just have a really messed up mentality. dont get me wrong, the real devoted christians are pretty bad also, but both dominant religions(Islam and Christianity) try to supress women or hold them down in society and both are full of psychotic delusional people.

Downloads
    Uploads
    heck forget marriage -- let's talk about the treatment of animals -- most american hate them so much (right or wrong) does not matter the subject - muslims can do not do any right!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Because the people who complain about Muslims guys treating their wives blah, blah .. are jealous of the way muslim women are "disciplined" by their religion. They envy that there is no way for them to control their wives like Islam for muslims, especially to control the stinking mouths of their wives.

Downloads
    Uploads
    the prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) said :
    the best of you is the best treater of his wife

what culture you talked about?

Downloads
    Uploads
    some people are totally retarded. They see some Sri Lankan person 10 miles away from an airport and assume they're going to bomb it or something. It's their culture like you said and people need to get over the fact that these muslims were terrorists. You cant paint an entire group with the same brush for the actions of like 20 ppl!

Downloads
    Uploads
    No it isn't. You're still stereotyping us. I don't beat my girlfriend or lock her up. I don't know how American guys treat their wives, but i treat my girlfriend like a princess and many girls, muslim and non-muslim, envy her my treat.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuwa is a sexist pig who should be beaten half to death. He bends over in mosque not because he is praying but because he is hoping someone would take him up on the offer if you know what I mean.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Nuwa is a sexist pig who should be beaten half to death. He bends over in mosque not because he is praying but because he is hoping someone would take him up on the offer if you know what I mean.

Downloads
    Uploads