Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can you condone murdering 3 million innocent babies every year, but scream

bloody murder when....? a soldier who VOLUNTERILY SIGNED UP for the army dies in combat?
    the soldier chooses of his OWN FREE WILL to fight. That slaughtered fetus had NO CHOICE. THAT BABY might have wanted to live. You don't give the innocent fetus a chance to tell you.
    Partial birth abortion is now illegal. George W Bush signed a bill into law that banned the practice of it. Barack Obama was one of only 3 people who voted against the bill.
    Here is an illustration of what partial birth abortion was:

http://www.nrlc.org/abortion/pba/PBA_Images/PBA_Images_Heathers_Place.htm

Downloads
    Uploads
    How can you condone the murder of thousands of innocent appendixes every year and scream bloody murder about fetuses?

Downloads
    Uploads
    im assuming your one of those people who cant speak rationally and calmly about things like abortion ya know you want them to hear your opionion but you dont want to hear theres

Downloads
    Uploads
    I just went to a clinic for birth control and it must have been teen night at the clinic...but i just found out that the clinics now make you take 2 morning after pills with you. So thats telling girls its ok to have sex & we will end the babies life one way or another. I refused the pills a few times but they said i must take them. And every other person in there had to take them too. What is this world coming too?

Downloads
    Uploads
    im assuming your one of those people who cant speak rationally and calmly about things like abortion ya know you want them to hear your opionion but you dont want to hear theres

Junior Member banshee_in_middleville's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Some of use believe the body and soul are separate, and that the soul does not necessarily inhabit the fetus until later in the pregenency.

So instead of ranting hysterically and being an Angry Christian, why don't we work together to prevent unwanted pregnencies and bring our troops home. That way everybody wins.

Downloads
    Uploads
    It's not universally accepted that a sperm that's joined with an egg is the same in human terms as an 18 year old who's signed up to serve his/her country. Many of us think of sperms and eggs more as tissue cells than a person.

Keep in mind that the overwhelming number of "murders of innocent babies" - far, far more than the 3 million figure you cite is due to miscarriage, and you tell me who caused these miscarriages or stood by without preventing them ...