Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I learn how to argue really well and insult people who talk down

to other people? About 6 months ago I started an entry in my private online diary called "The Arsenal of Insults", and created a list of tactics to use when you are arguing with someone and clever and unique ways to insult people who deserve it. I try to add new insults to it every week, so far I've only added ones that I've found online.

One thing I'd like to say though before I finish this is that I would never talk down to someone who hadn't done anything wrong or if I thought that what was happening between us is a misunderstanding or if they didn't realize they had done anything wrong. I am not heartless.

I only like to insult the vain, self-centered, manipulative, controlling people in this world and power whor*s.

Downloads
    Uploads
    The art of insult is sharp wits and an even sharper tongue...
    There are no rules or guides..Experience is your best tool.
    There are many ways to insult.
    And...There are times when you should walk away as well.
    Not every problem you encounter can be handle with a quick dig
    or a wise comment. Somethings are better left unsaid.
    I agree...The world is full of pr*cks and b*tche...
    But if you stoop to their level...wouldn't your name be added to their list?

Downloads
    Uploads
    The best insult you can give those types of people is to have them see the error of their ways. Insulting them will not solve any problem.

Downloads
    Uploads
    i'm amazed you can notice anything with your head so far up your a**
    and? (good in an arguement as not many comebacks to that)

Downloads
    Uploads
    Insults are childish, and the complete opposite of an argument. It's an ad hominem fallacy, if you want to learn how to argue, learn about logical fallacies, and take a Reasoning course, or it's equivalent (it's a philosophy course). The most insulting thing you can do to someone is to accurately point out why their argument is wrong.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Insulting someone is just bringing yourself down to their level. If you really want to combat the people you dislike in the world, instead lead by example. Understand that some people are manipulative and inconsiderate, but also realize that it is not your job to police them. You're entitled to your opinions, as they are entitled to theirs. In the same way, each person must choose how they will act within the community. Allow their karma to get them in the end - if you're a good person, you can sleep at night knowing you're the best human being you can be.