Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i get my yorkie puppy to stop whining?!?

Well, i got a male Yorkshire Terrier last week, i got him when he was 8 weeks old and we bought him a new crate yesterday and we put a little bed in it,some of the toys he likes best,some water and a doggy biscuit. Last night when we put him in his crate he was whining so much! it took a good hour and a half of whining until he fell asleep. And i woke up at 6:30 to take him to the toilet and he was fine, then i fed him. After that i put him in his crate again, he was whining but not too much but then after like 15 minutes he did this howl and bark that told me i needed to take him out, so i did and he pooped and peed and i put him back in his crate and now he is still WHINING!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me, i need him to stop whining. I NEED ANSWERS ASAP ASAP ASAP!!!! Thanks.xx
    P.S.
    No rude or silly comments, why comment if your not gonna be helpful?

julie, i wake up at 6AM every morning to take him outside for him to pee and you expect me to stay and play with him? i need my sleep! of course i put him back into his crate and go to sleep!! gosh.

Downloads
    Uploads
    duct tape it's fucking mouth and anus closed

Downloads
    Uploads
    This is just what young puppies do. Trust me I know it is annoying and I know it sucks but a puppy is a huge responsibility. You will lose some sleep until he gets used to being alone in his crate. A new puppy is like having a newborn baby. You will just have to deal with it until he gets a bit older. Sorry. You should have thought about all of this before you got a new puppy. They need constant attention. You just may not be able to sleep as late as you wish for a few weeks. Go to bed earlier!