Lately, my husband has been out of work alot due to the economy...maybe only working 2 days a week for the past month. And we have been together for 4 years, we also have a toddler running around. So lately, everything has been horrible. When he is gone, I stay here alot and clean up, make sure everything is good, I work too so there isn't alot of time in the day. So recently, when there is something in the floor ( usually a toy, or a cookie crumb) He loses his mind! It's like he goes frantic! he starts hounding me about how the house is sooo dirty, and how I "better get up now and do something about it" He even says "hurry". idk. But Im not letting him talk down to me when Im the main one supporting both of us. I mean, its like when he comes home, if there is something out or laying around he really gets really mad about it. I dont know how to get him to stop complaining so much! I try to show him more attention and he just takes advantage of it and pops off at me and uses that time

to put me down or say something hatful to me. I dont know, I do understand that he is upset about his work situation and so am I but that is no need for him to let every aspect of his life to shatter. He shouldnt take it out on me. He just won't get off of my back and it is really annoying me. I dont want to separate or anything, I just wish I knew why he was so unhappy with life. He has also became very controlling and I dont know why? Any other women/men went through this? i dont know what I can do to make him happy...