Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can I get my eldest sister to listen to me without screaming my lungs out?

My eldest sister doesn't care what I think or say, yet she wants us to be "buddies" like me and the sister thats closer to my age is. (I'm the youngest of four) Anything I say goes into one ear and out the other, how can I get my eldest sister to listen to what I say and really read into it without hurting my lungs? She also plays on the internet with strangers, hides in her room all the time (because she doesn't like our parents, there okay to me), and she says stuff that emotionaly hurts me. I don't know what to do here, but shes kinda being "the" bitch right now. Shes a poser to, she acts apethetic, depressed, but i'd say her life is pretty friggin good! She doesn't do anything all day and when she has to do something she's a bitch about it, I really need some help here because my 2nd sister couldn't help, and she's like the great advice giver out of all of us. HELP ME!!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    thats ur sister you cannt shout or say anything bad listen to her what ever she says because they want something good for u , be good boy kid

Downloads
    Uploads
    maybe if you'd stop asking her for her help too much, she might actually take you seriously. from what i read, buddy dont do that to other buddy. just get along well with your other sis. your eldest sis might to her realisation one day.

Downloads
    Uploads
    im the same with my lil sister but i dont want to be m8ts or watever with were from a small village in north wales and we all go to diffrent school and all have exams right now !! i have never gor on with her bu i get on with my other lil sister bethan but rhian just stirs shit all day i dont know what your like and i dont know how old you are we are 16 13 and 11 has it just started recently because if it has it could be stress !! you could try talking to her about it or your mum and dad !! xx

Downloads
    Uploads
    how about you take somthin of hers and make or listen or treaten to destory the item if u need to detroy it, she wont beat you as parents always take the side of younger people brap

Downloads
    Uploads
    SHe's probably in a phase right now or something. If she claims what she wants then she should've done something about it right now! but you shouldn't judge her, I bet her social life sucked and that she probably took it out on her family not knowing that it's wrong and realized that all she had to blame was herself. Just leave her alone for a while, she needs time to think.

Oh and when I read this I was so sure my sister was typing about me until you mentioned you have another sister LOL!!