Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

How can i complain about an immigration officer in a marriage interview?

Last week we had a marriage interview with USCIS in order to verify our marriage was genuine. When we got to the interview the officer couldn't really find anything to question us about that seemed suspicious. She went through normal questions but started to harass my husband about his english skills when he couldn't understand a word and asked for explaination. She didn't explain the word and became very cruel when questioning him, barely asking me anything and not letting me say anything either. Then she told me that he would leave me after he gained knowledge to take to his country and started harping about 9/11 like he was some potential terrorist bomber with no brain.

I was very angry but tried to remain calm and answer questions while not letting her trick us in to saying something that we didn't mean.

all in all she was abusive. would it hurt our chances and case to report her? should we? P.S. she said she would give time to think about our case and gave 60 days to decide.

Junior Member BiglDaddyLonglStroke's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads
    so b/c she questioned your husband for not knowing english, you think she was mean....lady, if you think that's mean...don't move b/c ur gonna find out that it ain't all rose petals and puffy clouds over here.

---if you think it's a valid reason to complain, feel free...but don't expect much in return cuz im sure they get loads of complaints from people trying to sue the govt all the time...yes, she prob could have been a little more "sensitive" but think about how many of those things she does a week and she prob don't make that much money for doing it....