We arent even halfway through the holiday weekend and its stress and a half already. We started dinner tonight with 1 reservation of 5. Of course we knew we were going to do more business then that, we were fully prepped and ready to go. Until someone called out.

We had 3 tables from 5:00-6:45. From then to 8:30 was insane. We had 3 5-tops, an 11-top and 2 sixes walk in, among other smaller tables. I just have to know, why in a million years you thought walking in with an 11-top on a holiday weekend was alright, without some sort of notification? I dont understand. Did you run out of charcoal for the family BBQ? Because I would glady BUY you a bag if you promise to let us know you'll be coming next time.

And why is it that Walk-in customers are always the one that expect more service then anyone else? I have tables that rightfully reserved their table, and as I see it, insured they would have good service. And then you have walk in tables that feel its ok to call for you while your at another table, and interrupt your orders.

Another thing. If you KNOW you like raw onion and mayo with your burger, tell me that when you order it! Dont wait until it comes and request 4 items, one by one. Its a waste of my time, and your time! I would gladly bring everythign you could want and desire on one tray if possible. Take advantage of that.

Alright..I'm done. Just had to get that out real quick. =]