friends...i hate life? idk comment whatever ...good ...bad ...no body care... i just want ppl reaction...and to vent my life is going to turn out like s h it knowing its already like this ...so whatever

well basically i had rashes ...got picked on for the rest of my life ...which caused me to have no friends anywhere

made me a low self esteem ...crazy person...and im super sensitive and its crazy and sadden to think i might be a abnormal person..considering that i went through alot and i like to be nice to ppl

its also sad to know im going through all of high school failing and being miserable...just to know i cant be a normal person...and in the end im obviously going to be a low wage person working in mcdonalds...with no life...the only thing that is stopping me is my furious dad...who doesn't care about me...when you really need support in life...my family is not there...i thought my life is going to be a happy ending except its even worse...i was particuratelly happy and very fashionable and dressed good and had beauty sense...so now its down the drain i look like asscrapp and i lost all my looks...so thats always great...i also have severe acne with discoloration ...everywhere...i feel embrassed to say this because i feel like its a conspiracy or jinx whatever i was going to be but what the hell life isnt obviously a movie or a fairytale...i thought i was going to be sucessful and beautiful and a normal person from a hard life...and be a singer or a whatever...but the music style for me change and now a days since all thoose new artist came out its dead to sing real songs...it was the only other option because i was failing life...in general...so yeahhh...im basically just waiting for this high school year to end so i could either work in mcdonalds or be homeless...which is forcably scary and saddening considering if there was a perv...i didnt even have my first kiss and im less agressive then the average person...so out of everybody fortunately i get to probably live in the streets...considering that my parents...are higher paying jobs and thier daughter is going to be in mcdonalds cleaning ppls a sses ...wow what a life...i have way more...but you know ...ohh i like to help out ppl and talk to ppl alot ...whenever they are in trouble yet when im like going to die on the street or something and they are more aggressive then me they wont lift a hand its scary its going to happen to me and even if they do that i will still be nice and help them because i dont hold grudges like most ppl but in the end they arent still helping me no matter how nice i am...and no matter what my life wont change...i lost my beauty and fashion and music talents ...the only thing to help me and im now a basically the biggest worthless ball of crud...YEAH please comment on my misery like i said i like ppl comment and i like to talk...alot ...yeahh so go ahead =] unlike you guys who have friends i dont so ...so so unfortunately y!a is the closest to a conversation or a reaction from anybody i have ...because no one give s a c rud about me either wayy....and if this thing dont get comments ...my life is going to be a sad journey of nothing ness...
sad mood or not unfornately my life is still a bowl of crud i feel so unbelievably used too i feel like one person sad what happens if we do this to this girl...
and while most ppl i heard are not that scared of dying im the most scared of dying im probably gonna get stabbed or gunned down by an aggressive guy in my future mc job or when they come and rampage my cruddy shack or air