yea i no ranting is immature and im well aware its been over a week since the stupid thing was passed but im mad and feel like ranting....
ANYWAY~ any thing i should add or delete off of it(i.e. any facts that arn't true?)? i can't figure out how to open and end it
also sorry for blaming everything on christians, it just seems that there to blame
"
So you rather homosexuals not love because of something they can't change?
You want to hurt other HUMAN BEINGS or as the bible say our BROTHERS AND SISTERS?
You want to make a huge mess for the next generation to clean?
You want to teach your kids to discriminate against people? Against a friend and possibly themselves?
Doesn't the bible say I shall not kill another man? And yet just by killing off someone’s marriage, you might have killed them? Oh wait but suicide is a sin which you have forced on them.
Would god really let you come into his kingdom arms wide saying "Thank you my, son, for destroying over 16,000 marriages, hurting people and discriminating against their sexuality."
Is a person discriminating against same-sex marriage no better than a racist?
Is putting religion before government, law, and civil rights not barbaric? Last time I checked we were in the 21st century were people have rights and religion isn't shoved in people’s faces.
Christians can't pick and choose the bibles laws

If you disagree then:
Why aren’t people being stoned to death?
Half the things you do that are
Why aren't people going out and killing witches?
"