Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Downloads
    Uploads

HELP ME. i'am at my wits end with my noisy neighbour. i've complained to...

...council and the police numerous times? nothing seems to be happening. i will end up going off my head. Any ideas on witch i can get something delivered to the address so they have to pay for, on delivery? or any other ideas? please HELP! I will give all my earned point i have earned for the best answer. thanks.

Downloads
    Uploads
    go round with a baseball bat and smash hell out of the music centre this will make you feel better

Downloads
    Uploads
    You must contact the Environmental Health Department of your local council. They will ask you for details and it would be helpful if you start recording a diary of all the goings on for them - your complaint will be kept anonymous. They will help and get something done. You don't say what sort of noise they make, but if it is music then the Environmental Health can get their equipment confiscated - I like that!!!

I know it feels that revenge in the way you suggest is tempting but it wouldn't solve the problem, just a passing satisfaction.

Good luck, I hope your problem is resolved soon!

Downloads
    Uploads
    Depends how long the noise is therefore and what time of the day, if it's during daylight hours you have no chance

Downloads
    Uploads
    you can get them arrested, document everything, and contact a lawyer and you may be able to get them arrested if they continue to make noise, I was reading a lengthy thread from hundreds of other folks who voiced the same complaint. I cannot find it though

Downloads
    Uploads
    You cannot give your earned points to someone.

Pizza. One of the teens in my neighborhood did that to a neighbor of mine.

That is ignorant of the police because the prosecutor charged me with screaming at the damn bus driver who abused a bunch of kids on her bus, and busted my daughters lip. My child was not always behaved, but she was an abusive woman and attempted to lie her way out of it, and continued to burden my daughter with her own work issues of having to pick her up. I should have just drug her off the bus and kicked her butt anyway, because it cost me more than it was worth to just threaten to do it if she did not stop.

They should charge the neighbor with disturbing the peace and are being extremely rude and discourteous themselves not to if it is disrupting your right to be content.

Downloads
    Uploads
    I once fell out with someone and gave all their details, address, phone ,name etc to a load of double glazing companies so they kept ringing all the time. You could arrange a load of early morning appointments for them with people coming round to measure carpets for quotes or curtains etc lol.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Other then signing them up for every junk mail they can possible get in the post you cant do much thats legal

Just keep calling the police and the council. Police wont do anything so they are waste of time. Council wont do anything unless you get some sort of petition going.

Downloads
    Uploads
    Get Brother Mouzone on their ass

Downloads
    Uploads
    The last option is to call the envomental health to get them to pay a vist to your neighbours and they have the power to make them turn down the volume or they will get the police to take them to court

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast