Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Junior Member theater_lover_enthusiast's Avatar
    Downloads
    Uploads

Help Ladies: I'm a pretty well-endowed guy (91/2 inches to be exact. My wife is...

...complaining that I'm too big and that it hurts her whenever we have sex. I'm confused because when we started dating and were having sex she never complained that she felt any pain. I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or to be in pain because I love her very much. We always had a great sex life but the last few months have been a travesty and I am really at a loss. What can I do? Thanks ladies and I do apologize for this line of questioning but I really would like a woman's opinion that perhaps was or is in the same situation as my wife. Thanks ladies.

Downloads
    Uploads
    our bodies change with age too....maybe just try to find different angles that don't let you go too deep or something....make sure you use a lot of lube....pain can be associated with that too....just be slow and gentle...ask her what feels good to her...hope that helps

Downloads
    Uploads
    Use more KY or more foreplay. Shes probably not as excited as she was before now that its more regular. It may also be the result of some medical issues (infections ect) so if its still a concern she may wanna get checked out. Hope you find a solution. Best of luck!!

Downloads
    Uploads
    check with the ob/gyn. It is possible she has endometriosis or something else going on which can make sex painful when it was not before.

Think about what might have changed. Make sure she's prepared and adequately aroused first, change positions and try other things.