Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im sorry for what you are going thru first off. but alot of people go thru this and that's what I had to tell myself when I had problems with my third pregnancy I kept saying why me I do I have to make this choice when I don't even believe in abortion. My son was a very rare case his brain was out side of his head. and the doctor told me he would only live at most ten mins after giving birth and the best thing to do would be to abort while i was not to far along. well let me tell you that is one of the hardest things I have ever had to do and I don't wish it on anyone. letting them do what they needed to do to get the baby out was heart breaking because in the back of my mind I kept thinking I can stop this I don't want them to kill my baby but my husband was dead set on getting it done and I knew that it would be harder to go thru the hole pregnancy just to watch him die. I had wished to god he would die on his own so that way I wouldn't have so much guilt and pain of thinking about what i was letting them do to my baby. for along time I was so depressed i was put on meds to help me cope. but then I started thinking about it and I realized It could always be worse I could have went full term not knowing and having it hit me all at once or I could be like those people who give birth and there child dies of sids and they have already spent time with them and I started not to feel better but to feel less sorry for myself and appreciate the fact that it wasn't worse. what you are going thru is horrible and Im so sorry for you but you just have to remember everything happens for a reason and maybe just maybe if he had lived he would have had alot of problems maybe there was something wrong with the baby. I know it doesn't seem fair when all these other people are having kids and yours is gone but just look at how much you were blessed you have one child some people don't even have that. and you can try again some people cant.

Downloads
    Uploads

Having a difficult pregnancy so far & I need to VENT!!?

So there is a possibility I maybe experiencing a missed miscarriage & like 4 girls I know are pregnant & we are all due within like 3 weeks of each other. But the reason I need to vent is these girls are in NO WAY ready for a child I mean to the point they call me hysterically crying that they are behind on rent or their BF quit his job because he didn't feel like going to work so he could play call of duty! Now my husband & I are financially stable & have a wonderful home & an awesome 1 year old daughter why are we the ones that suffer a loss??? What did I do wrong?? We don't go out drinking we don't do drugs EVER so why us. When at least 2 of these girls have done drugs while pregnant (before they knew) and are still smoking & their pregnancies are fine. How is that fair? i know life isn't fair but I have never lost anyone and i have to start with my baby? I appreciate YA! letting me vent because I cant keep it bottled in because on top of everything I have bad anxiety & cant take my prescriptions due to the pregnancy so i needed to rant thanks again!!
    I am so sorry for your loss. Im experiencing a scenario kinda like yours, I am suppose to be 7w 4d but my sono the other day measured at 5w 2d & the heartbeat was present but the dr. feels there is a 50% chance the baby may have stopped growing & I may need to abort if i don't m/c on my own. My next sono is next thursday & I am trying to hold on to every shred of hope I can find.