Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Linked In Flickr Watch us on YouTube Google+
    Downloads
    Uploads

has anyone seen the movie "Scream"?

I have to do a book talk about it for my English project, and I'm kind of stuck. I want to compare it to the movie Scream, because of the similar terrorizing phone calls.

Help me out? I don't need a word for word answer, I just need some ideas please =)

this is what I have so far:
    have you ever had to baby-sit after dark? do you ever get scared when something goes bump in the night? you might have a good reason to be frightened. The scariest kind of stories are the ones that could easily happen to you. Sixteen year old gale osbourne finds this out quickly when she baby-sits for a neighbor on one dark fateful night. Gale is a regular teenager. She has a steady boyfriend and attends her local high school. At school, she starts receiving mysterious notes on her locker saying things like "I'm watching you" and "You'll get it". Gale is becoming more and more frightened, but tells no one except for her best friend Allison. Shortly after is when the phone calls started. [THIS IS WHERE I WANT THE SCREAM RELATION] As I mentioned, she had to baby-sit for her neighbor. The kids were already asleep as they usually were, so she called her boyfriend over after another menacing phone call.As the doorbell rang, she opened it without thinking to check to see who it was. To her horror, it wasn't her boyfriend, it was her worst nightmare. Are You in The House Alone by Richard Peck takes you through 160 pages of mystery and frustration as Gale tries to find justice in a flawed justice system. After telling the town who attacked her, everyone shuns her, not wanting to believe it happened. Even worse, she is forced to see her attacker every day. I liked this book, but it was so frustrating at times. I think if Gale would have told someone other than Allison, the whole thing would have turned out differently. It reveals how troubled and flawed the justice system is, and it frustrated me to see the lack of commitment the police had to the case. I think anyone who likes a good mystery book that is still realistic should definitely give this book a try.

it has to include a summary, author, number of pages, and who should read it.

Downloads
    Uploads
    good luck do your own homework

Downloads
    Uploads

Downloads
    Uploads