Ok, I don't know what the guys problem is, usually I wouldn't think twice about a reject cashier but everything I go into the liquor store near my grocery store this guy keeps harassing me.

Usually I will stop at the one, by husband the other. So one of the last times I was in the liquor store the guy starting waiving his hands and asked me why I parked in front of the liquor store when there was a parking lot full of spaces(technically, where I parked is a no parking zone). I could have explained and by the way people park there ever 3-5 min all day/night in the no parking zone, everyone parks in front of the liquor store. Anyway, I was waiting for my husband to come from the grocery store. Regardless, he is not a police officer or an enforcement agency and told him that its none of your business. He said, you are rude for parking there. I said its none of your business. He said 'see if you ever get served here again.'

So I tell my husband, he says to let the thing go. I end up complaining. First, I mean all the guy had to say if they are even allowed to tell customers not to park there, is to tell me their policy. He has no authority to not serve me or even make me move my car or ticket me. And, he never did any of that, just called me rude and embarrassed me in front of other customers.

So now every time I go in(I do get served), the guy was full of hot air. Anyway, he keeps harassing me and talking about me with ever customer going through his line. Tonight when I walked in, he said 'oh god' to his fellow employee.

Now, I'm 29....a Director of a company...this is a nothing cashier and the guy has to be 34. What should I do with this. I complained originally through their website. Should I call his manager? This is so kindergarten. He is actively talking about me to customers in front of me, I stopped going through his line and this is ridiculous. I guess someone talked to him after I wrote in on their website. I wanted to talk to his manager that night but no one was there.
He has no authority to tell me to move my car, he is not the police. He has no authority to fine me or ticket me. He has no authority to refuse service unless I was under 21 or intoxicated. He cannot refuse service bc he thinks I shouldn't park where 50 cars a day park. For whatever reason, he is only bothering me, not anyone else who parks there. When I park there 4 other cars are also there. And I'm waiting for my husband to get out of the grocery store.
Opps...mean't to post this somewhere else.

AND I don't know the guy. My friend was like do you know him? Why does he feel he can talk to you like that. And she said he should just do his job and ring me up.
facebook: it isn't the store, it is a cashier. A cashier thats manager hasn't been informed of their bad behavior. Some idiot who thinks they are on a power trip making min wage. And, why should I have to go out of my way to another liquor store 10 miles from my house instead of the one a mile away bc some punk who couldn't make it in life is a cashier.
Top Contrib: He is a cashier not the owner. The store is state owned.
My tax dollars pay the twits salary.
Facebook: The state cannot refuse to serve anyone unless they are under 21 or intoxicated.